Photobucket


Quick Plug


Sorry for so many posts in just a few days, but I had to put in a plug for a new mission posted to the ImprovEverywhere site. It's really amazing. It's called "Best Game Ever".

I'll let the actual site do the talking, but I just wanted to share a quote from one of the witnesses to the event (the mother of one of the baseball players):

"I believe you guys are behind the 'Hermosa Beach Little League' taping that took place Saturday, March 10th, 2007. The parents will be talking about this for a long time… the kids even longer. My son was a pitcher on the Lugnuts. We had a long/tough season last year. Saturday made up for everything. I want to sincerely thank you for making Saturday so unbelievable. It was like a birthday, Christmas, and New Years Eve captured in a few amazing hours. Thanks a million for a once in a lifetime opportunity."

Enjoy the mission. You won't regret taking a few minutes out of your day to read the stories and see the videos.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That's really cool!

Misty Moncur said...

That was the cutest thing ever. Really made my day.

Misty Moncur said...

It's still kind of freaking me out how much your wii looks like you.