Photobucket


Caserta Vecchia


Welcome to my new blog. I'm getting excited about my trip back to Italy next year and have been going through my old pictures to decide which places are "must-see" on this trip. It's too easy to ruin a vacation by trying to cram in too much.

The above picture is Caserta Vecchia, a little old town up on the hill above Caserta. I only made it out there once, and really enjoyed it. As I remember, it was really hard to get to, and there wasn't much to do once you got there, but it was sure pretty to look at.

I'll try to keep this site updated with pictures and stories, and any other thoughts I have about Italy or Italians in general. Let me know if you have any questions or requests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of sounds like Tooele...kinda hard to get to and not much to do when you get there. The main difference is the place in the picture is pretty.

Anonymous said...

Dad is obnoxious!! It's just like Tooele, amazing and beautiful! And only the cream of the crop get to go!

Karen said...

I love Casertavecchia, even though, as you say, there's not much to do there. It's just a really pretty town. We live fairly near there so we go every so often for a dinner and a stroll afterward. Great photo!