Photobucket


Post Ideas

Yeah, so I can't think of anything to write about, even though I have all this time waiting for the dishwasher to finish its cycle so I can shove it back in place and run it again. Stupid leaky dishwasher. It's fixed, or at least it hasn't leaked since I finished fixing it, but I sure hate dealing with water-related fixes.

So I've been wandering around looking for something to write about. I even checked the pantry for ideas. No ideas there, but I did find some crackers to snack on.

Yep, nothing like sitting around watching a dishwasher run, eating crackers, listening to Pink Floyd and waiting for the FedEx guy to bring parts to fix the dryer.

I've gotta say, though, that I'm glad we decided to tile under the dishwasher when we put in the tile. That probably saved us some trouble.

Yeah, I'm still struggling to come up with something to write about. Maybe I'll just give up and do something else for awhile.

Or I could write about how, 3 months ago, I was told that I wouldn't have to go out of town for any classes this winter, but now I've been scheduled to go to two classes in February alone. I guess I should be glad to be able to attend some classes and learn something, but it sure is a bad time to be out of town. Not to mention the fact that the first class is in Logan. Really? Logan in February? I love Logan, don't get me wrong, but there are 11 better months a year to visit. It's hard to enjoy the Aggie ice cream when it's too cold for it to even melt in your mouth.

Still no leaks from the dishwasher, and it's nearing the end of its cycle.

In other news, the trees are really sneezing today.

It sounds like it's on its final drain. Still no leaks. Not even a drip. With any luck it'll work just the same when it's pushed back in place, which I'm going to go do right now...

1 comments:

Dave said...

Did anyone else feel like Aggie icecream after reading this?
Glad for the washer, can't live without them. Teach me your ways when it comes to tile.