Photobucket


Busy

What a crazy couple weeks. I'd address things chronologically, but everything is sort of a blur, so I'll just address things as they pop into my head.

  • My eyes! I finally got my eyes lasered. It's really strange to be able to see. Even stranger to only be able to see halfway. My right eye is seeing things pretty well, but my left is lagging a bit behind. Things are just a little bit blurry. It's sort of like watching a 3-D movie with only half a pair of 3-D glasses. I get a little queasy just turning my head with my eyes open. On the plus side, I'm back to work and can mostly function.
  • Speaking of work, I've now received about 1/4 of my returns this year. They're what you see in the picture above. Each folder represents about 10 hours of work to do.
  • I have a new niece (with no name). I was finally able to see her last night for a few minutes. As Annie can attest, she's pretty cute. I can't wait to see her outside the hospital.
  • Oh, on Sunday I was put into our ward's new bishopric as the 2nd councilor.
  • As a result of that, our house is now off the market (well, that and because of the glut of short sales in our neighborhood). So now we can leave our house a little messy and start drawing up plans for our next home improvement project.
  • It seems like there's a lot more going on, and maybe there is, but I sure can't remember right now.

0 comments: