Photobucket


I'm back...

It's been a little while since I posted. It would be nice to be able to report about the crusie we took to the Caribbean last week, but, since we didn't take a cruise it would be hard to say much about it. In fact, I spent most of the week in bed trying to shake this cold. Still no luck, but I'm back at work anyway so I don't get too far behind.



While sick, though I managed to make it to the Aussie Pink Floyd concert Thursday night with some guys from my ward (imagine rocking out to Pink Floyd with your Bishop and Elders' Quorum President...) I'm not sure if it was the cold medicine I was on or just something in the air, but the show was excellent. If you don't know much about Pink Floyd, there are some songs to the right (and down a little bit) on my blog that you can listen to. It's not as good as being at the concert, but not bad.

In other news:

  • My hearings for both today and tomorrow have been cancelled, which is good.
  • I spent last Monday and Tuesday touring natural gas pipeline plants all over the state of Utah. It was interesting to see it all, but it was really good to be back home, too.
  • I have to give a 15-30 minute presentation to all the county assessors in the state next week. Maybe I should start preparing for it...


3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

What would a Palmer be doing preparing a week in advance? You should try some vitamin C. I put our whole famliy on a vitamin regimine with an extra C for me and Dave. We all caught the last cold going around, but the severity wasn't bad and the duration wasn't very long either. I'm not really one to believe in vitamin supplements, but a few months ago I thought, what the heck, and here it is paying off for us.

Elsie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I have to agree with Misty on the vitamins. I never thought it made much difference but Dad and I have been taking a vitamin supplement for 5 or 6 years now and I think it has really helped with colds and things = knock on wood.

Annie said...

too bad we don't live in fartland. my eyes just rolled by the way!