Photobucket


Anatomically Correct Chilis

I'm a big fan of local restaurants supporting the community that they're in with artwork and stuff related to local sports teams, etc. I enjoy seeing that they're trying to be involved with the community and it gives the place a good feel.

That being said, this picture at the West Valley Chili's restaurant sort of creeped me out:
It's two pepper people playing hockey. The creepy part is that they're a little too human. Their legs are human legs, right down to the hair. Apparently they don't make hockey jerseys that cover pepper-shaped people. I sure wish they did.

3 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Yeah, that's kind of creepy. Maybe that was made in the days when people didn't have camera phones all over the place and their buddies would never believe strange stories about pepper shaped people. But I believe you, man. Yech.

katie said...

that simply is not right. you always find the most odd things.

Jenny said...

GROSS!!!!