Photobucket


More Desktop Pictures

Here are a few more desktop images from our latest adventure. This first picture is inside the Cathedral of Notre-Dame in Paris. I think this is looking North, but I really have no idea.
I'm not sure where this next picture was taken. Oh wait, I think that's the Colosseum.

The last picture is our current desktop image. It's a picture from inside the Pantheon in Rome.
Feel free to use them if you wish. I don't know about you, but I like to change up my desktop image frequently, especially on my work computer. It helps me forget that I'm at work.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the desktop images! I love them! I have the first one you put up on my computer now. It might be time to change it up a little bit! Thanks so much!

Misty Moncur said...

I like the first one. And the last one.