Photobucket


Odds, Ends, and Evens

Just a few random cell-phone camera observations from the last couple weeks.

This is a sign at a mall in California:
If the writing's too small, or you just don't want to look that close, it says, "We hem your pants while you shop." I'm not sure about anyone else, but I like to keep my pants on while I shop. And definitely don't want someone crawling around after me with pins and needles.

I think this next picture was from our very own hometown Macey's. I just think they could come up with a better name, that's all.
And finally, I've noticed a trend in clothing stores over the last few years. I'm not sure if it's all related to the economy tanking or not, but stores don't seem to be keeping the heat up as high as they used to.

6 comments:

Elsie said...

Funny!

Misty Moncur said...

I love your phone pictures and I especially love the mannequin picture. And that would be funny if someone followed you around while you shopped trying to hem your pants.

Bob said...

Brrrrrrrrrr

katie said...

You try being a woman!

Anonymous said...

This problem also effects men, however we are secure enough not to be bothered by it ;)
caretin

Kristin Sokol said...

I loved it.