Photobucket


Rubik's Solution

There's only one thing that I know how to do well, and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you, be what you're like, be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time but I'd rather be doing the Rubik's Cube.
Actually, I'd rather be sleeping right now, but that sounded like a good way to introduce my Solution to the Rubik's Cube.

It contains all of my knowledge about how to solve the cube. I've tried to make it simple enough for beginners to understand, but to also include enough information that people can get really fast at solving the cube.

Let me know if you're able to solve the cube, and what your fastest time is. As a benchmark, my normal time is around 1:30, with a fastest time of 0:57.

4 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Whoa. Are you freaking kidding?

Robert said...

Just pulled it back out of the box, 1:47. quite impressive for me I think. Though my next time was 2:07. *shrugs* oh well. I'll get that fast one day.

Anonymous said...

thanks Dan. I'm going to work at it to impress my kids....as if knowing how to fix anything doesn't impress them already. Oh, um..they are a little young to recognize that. Have a good day.

Heather said...

That is something I have NEVER been able to do. Never ever ever! You're awesome!