Photobucket


The Soundtrack to my Life

I just saw this on my brother Russell's blog and figured that with the crazy, eclectic mix of music I have that it would be a crime against posterity not to participate.

What you do is this:
1:Open iTunes, or other music library, put it on shuffle, press play
2:For every question type the name of the song that is playing
3:When you go to a new question push next (or skip)
4:Don't lie to pretend you are cool

The Questions are as follows (my answers are in these())

Opening Credits:(Big Time)
Waking Up:(The Show Must Go On)
First Day at School:(Savage Blue Sky)
Falling in Love:(Meet Virginia)
Fight Song:(I Am...I Said)
Breaking up:(Songbird)
Prom:(Us and Them)
Life's Ok:(You Ain't Goin' Nowhere)
Mental Breakdown:(The Icicle Melts)
Driving:(Another Picture to Burn)
Flashback:(Subliminal)
Getting Back together:(Crowdpleaser)
Wedding:(What Do You Want From Me)
Birth of Child:(Proof)
Final Battle:(Pretty Fly For a Rabbi)
Death Scene:(Napule Ca Se Ne Va)
Funeral song:(All This Time)
End Credits:(Shine On You Crazy Diamond)

1 comments:

katie said...

So did you ever date anyone named Virginia?