Photobucket


Rocks


If you're a long-time reader of my blog, you may remember my discussion of rocks. Many of you thought I was crazy--and you were probably right--but I found some evidence to support my claim that the rock moved into place on its own (rather than being carried there by a hobo).

In Death Valley there's an area where rocks move all by themselves. Nobody has ever seen them move, but move they do. They can tell by the long trails they leave. And these aren't just little rocks; they're hundreds of pounds each, and they move all by themselves around a big, flat ancient lake bed.

You can check out a video of it here.

I still like the idea of hobos carrying rocks around with them wherever they go, but I think it might just be a little more believable that the rocks are moving themselves.

0 comments: